On a totally different "mommy" note, I have reached the point after having a baby where I feel like all I want is a day off. I'm weary. The kids have really been great, but the busyness and the late nights and the interrupted sleep are getting to me. I have found myself near tears on several occasions for no good reason other than I am just TIRED! Well, I'm tired and I hate my hair. And I don't have any clothes that fit. And I'm afraid Jack might get lost in the folds of my stomach. And I have my postpartem check next week, which my husband is a little more excited about than I am. Lord give me strength.....and maybe a big glass of wine!
Summertime Sweets
2 weeks ago
3 comments:
oh girl . . . hang in there! This too shall pass :)
lost in the folds of your stomach?? too much. god, i love fat jokes these days!
Just be glad you aren't 24 weeks pregnant! Have that glass of wine and enjoy the sex with your husband!!!! I'm jealous!
Post a Comment